Virah Ki Peeda!
Virah Ki Peeda!
I first
heard about this term in reference to Krishna and Radha. To be honest, I really
did not understand what it actually meant. Since Radha Krishna symbolised true
love, I really wished I should experience it someday (Stupid me!). This was
2006.
Fast forward
to 2018! I broke up with this girl. There were a lot of practical issues. First
thing, Long distance. So I was pursuing my Masters from TISS in Mumbai and my
girl (?) from NID, Ahmedabad. Let me tell you two states is not that easy. Next
thing my obsession with Civil services meant posting at remote locations, where
she had very little chance for career growth. And her parents were going to
look for a groom for their lovely daughter in just a year, I was still completing
my masters. So break up was the most rational, sane, practical solution.
But beyond all this rationality lies a human
heart. It craves just to have a glimpse of her. After a hectic day at college
all it wants is to talk to her. In-spite of being surrounded by so many hot
girls, all it can think about is her. It just wishes physics was a farce and distance
an illusion. It wishes to run to her, hold her hand, give her a hug, look into
her eyes and hope that time freezes. It wishes "kahin to hogi woh,duniya
jaha tu mere saath hai" wasn’t just a song but a distinct possibility or
even reality.
It may sound
wrong but I actually love virah ki peeda. It tells me what she actually means
to me. It reaffirms that something called as love does exist. It reaffirms I am
human. And genuinely I feel everyone in
his lifetime must go through this once!
(Nerd-वाणी is a new column on my blog. All write-ups in this column are written by a very good friend of mine, Mr. Saket Kakade. Enjoy and Cheers)
Too late to comment, but what this man has written is simply amazing. Mind blown!
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked it!
Delete